Hour 25 Solutions, LLC is a firefighter-owned provider of home inspections, radon testing, water analysis, lead paint inspections, and rental inspections in North-Central Maryland including Baltimore, Harford, and Carroll Counties, Baltimore City, and beyond.
With 15+ years of experience in firefighting and emergency medical services in Maryland, I know what it means to look out for others. I extend that passion to current and future residents of the Baltimore area by providing high quality home services. I have an extensive background combined with a passion for helping others making me the perfect match if you are looking for someone to make sure your home is safe. Please contact me to get on the calendar today!
I am proud to have numerous credentials including the following:
- State of Maryland DLLR Licensed Home Inspector #32811
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector #16121609
- Maryland Dept. of the Environment Drinking Water Sampler
- State of Maryland Accredited Lead Paint Visual Inspector #16574
- Certified by the American Home Inspection Training Institute
- International Assn. of Certified Indoor Air Consultants #IAC2-05-6225
- Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provider (NRPP/AARST)
- FAA Small Unmanned Aircraft System (Drone) Pilot #4012886
- Member of the Maryland Association of Home Inspectors
- Member of the Harford County Association of Realtors